An Insider's Guide for Female Entrepreneurs
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 1.07 GB
eLearning, Business, Entrepreneurship | Skill level: All level
Learn how to start your business, avoid beginners mistakes and get on a fast track of building a successful business
Why take a course for female entrepreneurs?
I have graduated from a very prestigious Business School in the UK and if you ask me if this has prepared me for starting and running my business - the answer is: "Definitely not"
This is why I have designed this course so you can get a head start and avoid the mistakes I made starting a business.
Beside this essential hard facts, I will give insight and tips on how it is to be in business as a women and share the strategies I developed to be successful and use it to my advantage.
This course is designed for ladies who want to start their own business and already have an idea and want to learn the key essentials on how to get going. I will share my experiences and cover the key topics such as identifying the target market and customer groups, financial planning, finding an investor, setting up processes, promoting and growing your business.
So I invite you to join me in this course. I would be thrilled to support and guide you on this journey of starting your own business and becoming a self-made women.
If you have any questions, I would be thrilled to get hearing from you.
What are the requirements?
- Have doer's attitude and general interest in business.
- An aim to start your own business and become financially independent.
- It is better if you already have a business idea, but it is not required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Avoid beginners mistakes and get on a fast track of building a successful business
- Identify the market size and market potential for your business
- Reach your target audience and win your first customers
- Choose the right business model for your business and be able to test it
- Get financing for your business
- Set up all the necessary business processes (Marketing, PR, HR, Sales)
- Be confident about presenting yourself and your business in public
- Be prepared to deal with failure
What is the target audience?
- This course is for ladies who want to change their lives, become more independent and start their own business
- This course is probably not for you if you already started several businesses before or look to grow and expand your existing business
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо An Insider's Guide for Female Entrepreneurs.