Migrating Your Existing SQL Server Estate to Amazon's RDS
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 308 MB
eLearning, IT & Software, Other | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn Real World Techniques For Moving Your Production SQL Servers To Amazon Web Services (AWS) RDS
This course focuses on moving SQL Server Databases to Amazon's RDS SERVICE. Amazon's cloud is called AWS which stands for Amazon Web Services and their database offering is called RDS or Relational Database Service.
Before WE get started I would like to share MY excitement on co-authoring my first course. I will be working with noted cloud expert Ryan Kroonenburg. This is the first course I'm co-authoring and couldn't be more excited about working with author and AWS Could Architect Ryan Kroonenburg. Ryan's been teaching AWS centric courses on Udemy for quite some time and his courses are the most highly rated AWS courses available.
HOW is this course different from my course titled How To Become a SQL Server Cloud Architect on AWS? This course is more focused on MIGRATING your on premise databases to RDS. We will be solely focused on RDS and walk through several migration and post migration STRATEGIES.
This course is NOT for any of the current AWS certifications. Currently, there are NO database specific certifications for Amazon's RDS platform.
This course WILL give you the skills necessary to move SQL Server Database to Amazon's cloud. The course will provide YOU with REAL WORLD examples on how to MOVE your existing database to the cloud.
Amazon's control 58% of the cloud market and is spending approximately a BILLION a year on cementing that lead over it's closest competition, which is Microsoft Azure. Currently, Azure comes in second at 12%.
As a SQL Server Consultant I can tell you that many of my customers are MOVING to Amazon's various cloud offerings.
There are still many LIMITATIONS and nuances to moving SQL Server Databases to the cloud. We will discuss many of these in the course.
The code, applications, and TOOLS (like Management Studio) you already use today with your existing databases can be used with Amazon RDS. Amazon RDS AUTOMATICALLY patches the database software and backs up your database, storing the backups for a user-defined retention period and enabling point-in-time recovery.
Amazon RDS makes it easy to use replication to enhance availability and reliability for production workloads. Using the Multi-AZ deployment option you can run MISSION CRITICAL workloads with high availability and built-in automated fail-over from your primary database to a synchronously replicated secondary database in case of a failure.
Availability zone replication is very much like having a built in SQL Server Cluster with the click of a button. This course will set up SQL Server Availability Zones for our HIGH AVAILABILITY needs.
ENROLL NOW!!. Let's Get StartedWhat are the requirements?
- Every Student Will Need An AWS Account. We Will Walk Through Setting One Up At The Start Of The Course
- A Solid Foundation With SQL Server Would Be Very Beneficial.
- A Basic Understanding Of Amazon's AWS Service Would Also Help.What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 34 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Move Your Existing SQL Server Databases To Amazon's Relational Database Service.
- Learn The Benefits To Amazon's Relational Database Service
- Design Real World Solutions For Moving SQL Server To RDSWhat is the target audience?
- If You Are Responsible For Moving Databases To RDS This Course Is For You.
- Any SQL Server DBA or Windows Administrator Who Wants To Learn How To Maximize RDS Should Take This Course.
- Any AWS Could Architect Who Is Responsible For Managing Their AWS Estate.
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Migrating Your Existing SQL Server Estate to Amazon's RDS.