Paint Technology Handbook By Rodger Talbert
2007 | 240 Pages | ISBN: 1574447033 | PDF | 3 MB
Modern paints and coatings offer an astounding variety of formulations that are used to improve the durability, appearance, and lifespan of countless products. From cars to furniture, computers, and mechanical components, paints and coatings play a vital role in nearly every manufactured product available.
Straightforward Guidance for Developing and Fulfilling Product-Specific Criteria
Written by an industry insider with more than 30 years of experience, the provides a practical and straightforward guide for the design of coatings systems. The text highlights the most practical analytical methods and their applications for material selection as well as manufacturing processes.
· The components and properties of paints, including resins, pigments, extenders, solvents, and additives
· The chemical composition, physical properties, function, wear characteristics, and other properties used for material selection
· Color standards, metamerism, and color matching
Processes and Techniques for Operating Optimal, Cost-Efficient Paint and Surface Finishing Systems
Encompassing processes and equipment used for manufacturing the paints themselves as well as application systems, this book reviews the essential techniques and equipment for deposition and finishing systems.
· A survey of liquid paint application technologies, including spray and electrodeposition techniques
· Transfer efficiency, automated control, and maintenance for all application techniques
· Curing, testing methods for finished materials, and quality control techniques
The emphasizes the importance of understanding paint materials, manufacturing techniques, testing, deposition techniques, and equipment in order to meet product-specific needs.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Paint Technology Handbook.