Linear Time-Invariant Systems
by Martin Schetzen
English | 2002 | ISBN: 0471231452 | 384 pages | PDF | 13.68 MB
"A new and practical approach to understanding system theory The modern development of engineering and science requires a deep understanding of the basic concepts of system theory. Approaching the subject from a system, rather than an application-oriented perspective, world-renowned system expert Martin Schetzen provides practicing engineers and scientists, as well as students, with a solid, clearly explained foundation in the fundamentals of linear time-invariant (continuous) system theory. Developing linear systems from a functional viewpoint, the book is noteworthy for its presentation of:
* The time-domain theory of continuous time linear time-invariant (LTI) systems
* System transfer function, gain, and phase-shift
* An original development of the Fourier transform, the unilateral and bilateral Laplace transforms, and their inverses from a system theory viewpoint
* Basic filter analysis and design techniques from the s-plane viewpoint
* Feedback systems and their stability, interconnected systems, and block diagram reduction
* The state-variable approach to system analysis and its advantages for certain problems
Taking an original, highly useful approach to system theory, lays a solid foundation for further study of system modeling, control theory, filter theory, discrete system theory, state-variable theory, and other subjects requiring a system viewpoint. An Instructor's Manual presenting detailed solutions to all the problems in the book is available upon request from the Wiley Makerting Department."
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Linear Time-Invariant Systems
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Linear Time-Invariant Systems.
Другие новости по теме: