Video Aided Instruction - Writing a Great Research Paper
.MP4, MPEG4, 1000 kbps, 320x240 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 11.8 hours | + PDF | 2.24 GBInstructor: Karl Weber
Finally, an easy-to-use resource that guides students along the entire process of writing a great research paper! Video Aided Instruction's brand new Writing a Great Research Paper DVD series is your step-by-step guide to constructing a paper that's technically correct, refreshingly original, and truly compelling! With this user-friendly series, you can: recognize the value of true scholarship; master essential research techniques; dramatically improve your writing; and keep yourself motivated, productive, and relaxed throughout the entire process.
In the 10 volumes of this series, you'll discover the secrets of:
* "sizing up" the assignment and focusing your research
* making the most of your time and effort at the library
* using search engines like a computer whiz, so you can find information fast
* avoiding inadvertent plagiarism and other common scholarship mistakes
* taking notes that will help you remember key details and put them to effective use
* presenting your ideas cogently, so your paper sounds well-reasoned and convincing
* crafting an outline and a promising first draft
* incorporating quotations into your own writing, naturally and gracefully
* mastering style guides like Chicago, APA, and MLA
* what it takes to earn a higher grade
* and much, much more!
Best of all, the strategies you'll learn will apply to any research paper assignment - in high school, college, graduate school, and beyond - in English... history... psychology... sociology... education... political science... economics... business... science... the arts... you name it! Now students can transcend those disorganized jumbles of rehashed quotes and unfocused writing: they can learn to form a thesis, develop logical arguments, analyze and cite sources, and actually write a great research paper!
NOTE: The Rip of 10 DVDs in this series make ideal self-study aids (perfect for circulation by school, college, and public libraries and writing centers). They're also the ultimate resources for educators (teachers, professors, administrators, etc.) who wish to further their own professional development, provide in-service training for their staff memebers, improve their command of modern research techniques, or supplement and enhance their classroom lessons.
The 10 programs in the Writing a Great Research Paper Series are:
* Picking an A+ Topic
* Starting Your Research
* Finding the Best Sources
* Plagiarism & Other Pitfalls
* Taking Notes
* How to Be Persuasive
* Writing Your First Draft
* Quoting, Citing, & Paraphrasing
* Formatting Your Paper
* Perfecting Your Final Draft
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Video Aided Instruction - Writing a Great Research Paper [Repost ].