Ketosis and IF for Fat Loss
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 519 MBeLearning, Health & Fitness, Nutrition | Skill level: Beginner level
Combining Nutritional Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting for Enhanced Fat Loss
in this course you will learn how to combine ketosis (a metabolic state in which your body uses fat for energy) with intermittent fasting (a meal timing strategy) to reach your desired weight. I will closely describe my 2 year journey using this combination of protocols. There is little to no technical/medical terminology that you need to have to take this course. It is introductory level. But it is pretty dense though...
I will also teach you how to exercise with weights and your own body weight and I will describe my exercising protocols that I used between 2013-2015.
Thirdly, and very important, you will learn how to use self-tracking tools to help you reach your weight loss and muscle building goals faster.
The course is structured in 6 sections, starting with basic information about these 2 strategies and getting into more details as we progress along. You should learn at your own pace so I would not make recommendations/suggestions on how long it should take you to complete the course. Some people learn faster while others are slow learners. It is up to you to decide...
Please do not take this course if you don't want to use ketosis (ketogenic diets) and/or intermittent fasting in your lifestyle optimization endeavors.What are the requirements?
- We will use two software tools for self-tracking purposes (food and exercises). Both of them have a free version and a paid version. The free version is enough for our intents. Both can be used on your desktop, laptop, and/or on your smart devices. More details in Section 5.What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 58 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Efficiently use ketosis and ketogenic diets
- Adapt to a long-term ketogenic diet
- Efficiently use intermittent fasting (IF)
- Combine ketosis and IF for enhanced fat loss
- Prepare meals and meal plans to support the combination of these 2 protocols
- Use food, exercise, and ketosis tracking software to help with attaining fat loss goals
- Use additional resources for continuous lifestyle optimizationWhat is the target audience?
- This course is for people who have tried different weight loss protocols and did not obtain satisfactory results. I will describe my 2 year journey (and counting) on a ketogenic diet. What's particular to my approach is that I combined ketosis and intermittent fasting (a meal timing strategy) and I've been able to maintain a lean physique since the beginning of 2014. You dont need a biochemistry or medical background to take this course. It is introductory level and it uses minimal medical/technical language. This course is not for you if you dont want to use a ketogenic diet and/or IF in your fat-loss endeavor.
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Ketosis and IF for Fat Loss.