Resume/CV, Cover Letters: 9 Steps to a Better Job
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 439 MBeLearning, Personal Development, Career Development | Skill level: Intermediate level
Write Effective, Professional Resumes, CVs, Cover Letters and Job Application Forms to Get the Job You Really Want
Your resume or CV is one of the most important documents you'll ever create - your future career and income depend on it! And to some extent your happiness too - after all you spend a third of your life working and that's too long if you aren't in a job you love.
Yet very few people know how to construct an effective job application, whether it's writing a resume and cover letter or completing an application form. Are you prepared to leave it to chance?
In this course, you'll discover how to create a really professional and targeted resume for any job. Follow the 9 easy steps and you'll be writing a great resume and cover letter in no time. Plus you'll learn how to prove to an employer that you can do the job - you'll know how to make yourself stand out and make the employer sit up and take notice.
You'll create several files to keep all of your information in one place for easy access and updating. I'll explain the importance of keywords and how to find the right ones for any job or career you are interested in
You'll learn how to create a generic resume for jobfairs and jobsites and you'll understand exactly how to adapt it, transforming it into a highly targeted document for each specific job, highlighting exactly what the employer is looking for.
Use my template and example to construct a high-quality cover letter. And you'll get easy to use templates for your resume too.
Overcome the 3 biggest problems with application forms - explaining why you left a job and why there are gaps in your employment history. And the really big problem - how to fill in a supporting statement, consisting of a huge empty page where you have to convince an employer that you deserve an interview.
Enroll now and by next week you'll be well on the way to a new and better career.What are the requirements?
- You'll need Microsoft Word or a similar wordprocessing program.
- Templates and examples will be provided.What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 51 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Write a high quality, targeted resume or CV in 60 minutes or less.
- Decode a job description and understand exactly what is required.
- Structure an excellent cover letter.
- Write a supporting statement on an application form.What is the target audience?
- Jobseekers who need a better resume or CV and cover letter.
- School and College Leavers who are looking for their first job.
- Career changers.
- People returning to work after a break, for example, after bringing up children.
- Anyone who is having trouble getting a job.
- The course is not aimed at executive level job applications.
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Resume/CV, Cover Letters : 9 Steps to a Better Job.