Friction, Wear, and Erosion Atlas by Kenneth G. Budinski
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1466587261 | 309 pages | PDF | 65,4 MB
Friction, wear, and erosion are major issues in mechanical engineering and materials science, resulting in major costs to businesses operating in the automotive, biomedical, petroleum/oil/gas, and structural engineering industries. The good news is, by understanding what friction, wear, or erosion mode predominates in a mechanism or device, you can take action to prevent its costly failure.
Seeing Is Believing
Containing nearly 300 photos of component failures, macro- and micrographs of surface damage, and schematics on material removal mechanisms collected over 50 years of tribology consulting and research, is a must-have quick reference for tribology professionals and laymen alike. Complete with detailed explanations of every friction, wear, and erosion process, the atlas' catalog of images is supported by a wealth of practical guidance on:
* Diagnosing the specific causes of part failure
* Identifying popular modes of wear, including rolling and impact, with a special emphasis on adhesion and abrasion
* Understanding manifestations of friction, such as force traces from a laboratory test rig for a variety of test couples
* Recognizing liquid droplet, solid particle, slurry, equal impingement, and cavitation modes of erosion
* Developing solutions to process-limiting problems
Featuring a glossary of tribology terms and definitions, as well as hundreds of visual representations, is both user friendly and useful. It not only raises awareness of the importance of tribology, but provides guidance for how designers can proactively mitigate tribology concerns.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Friction, Wear, and Erosion Atlas
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Friction, Wear, and Erosion Atlas.
Другие новости по теме: