"Raspberry Pi: User Guide" by John Lewis
2013 | EPUB | 89 pages | ASIN: B00B8PGRPI | English | 1 MB
This comprehensive guide aims to get you started as fast as possible with your Raspberry Pi.
With it's ambitious official release in 2012, the Raspberry Pi aims to bring programming and playing to the masses. What's even better, it doesn't matter whether you're a hobbyist, student, kid or adult. Inside Raspberry Pi: Quick and Easy Guide, You Will Discover
- How to set up your Raspberry Pi
- A description of the two models of the Raspberry Pi and how to select the one that best suits your needs.
- Some bonus ways to use the Raspberry Pi that you may not have anticipated.
- Some additional things you should purchase so you don't miss out on using the Pi to it's full potential
- Understanding the Pi Store and it's uses.
- The different programming languages of the Pi
- Understanding the different software for the Pi
- What Snapshots are and why you should use them
- Resources to learn programming for the Pi
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать John Lewis - Raspberry Pi User Guide
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо John Lewis - Raspberry Pi User Guide.
Другие новости по теме: