Ultra Wideband Antennas: Design, Methodologies, and Performance by Giselle M. Galvan-Tejada and Marco Antonio Peyrot-Solis
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1482206501 | 295pages | PDF | 6 MB
presents the current state of the art of ultra wideband (UWB) antennas, from theory specific for these radiators to guidelines for the design of omnidirectional and directional UWB antennas. Offering a comprehensive overview of the latest UWB antenna research and development, this book:
* Discusses the developed theory for UWB antennas in frequency and time domains
* Delivers a brief exposition of numerical methods for electromagnetics oriented to antennas
* Describes solid-planar equivalence, which allows flat structures to be implemented instead of volumetric antennas
* Examines the impedance matching, phase linearity, and radiation patterns as design objectives for omnidirectional and directional antennas
* Addresses the time domain signal analysis for UWB antennas, from which the distortion phenomenon can be modeled
* Includes illustrative examples, design equations, CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® simulations, and MATLAB® Description generations
* Compares the performance of different UWB antennas, supplying useful insight into particular tendencies and unresolved problems
provides a valuable reference for the scientific community, as UWB antennas have a variety of applications in body area networks, radar, imaging, spectrum monitoring, electronic warfare, wireless sensor networks, and more.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Ultra Wideband Antennas Design, Methodologies, and Performance
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Ultra Wideband Antennas Design, Methodologies, and Performance.
Другие новости по теме: