Diabetes Mellitus and Human Health Care: A Holistic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment by Anne George, Robin Augustine and Mathew Sebastian
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1926895762 | 520 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book will enlighten on some of the recent progress in diabetic care and therapy. Diabetes mellitus is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because of the inability of cells to respond to the insulin that is produced.
According to the recent report of World Health Organization, 346 million people worldwide are suffering from diabetes, and in 2004, approximately 3.4 million people died as a result of high blood sugar.
This book explores applying both classical and modern approaches to the management of diabetes by focusing on a holistic approach. Great attention has been focused on global trends in diabetes, epidemiology of diabetes, inhibitors in diabetes and diabetes therapy, vitamins and diabetes, and the role of dietary fats in diabetes in this book.
* * diabetic foot ulcers and therapeutic footwear
* * Withania coagulans. Dunal as an antidiabetic herb
* * the pharmacological interventions for diabetic cardiomyopathy
* * the use of saliva as a noninvasive tool to monitor glycemic control in diabetic patients
* * a cutting-edge biomedical device for continuous in vivo glucose monitoring
* * the temporal effect of repeated stress in the pathophysiology of T2DM
* * nanosensor technology for glucose detection
The editors and authors emphasize a holistic approach toward the diagnosis, treatment, and management of diabetes by joining hands with experts from various disciplines
Medical students and doctors of modern medicine, Ayurveda, homeopathy, etc., medical reserachers, researchers in the area of diabetes, pharma professionals.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Diabetes Mellitus and Human Health Care A Holistic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment.