John Storey, Martha Storey, "Storey's Basic Country Skills: A Practical Guide to Self-Reliance"
English | ISBN: 1580171990, 1580172024 | 1999 | PDF | 576 pages | 236 MB
This is the book for anyone who wants to become more self-reliant, from suburbanites with 1/4 of an acre to country homesteaders with several. The information is easily understood and readily applicable.
More than 150 of Storey's expert authors in gardening, building, animal raising, and homesteading share their specialized knowledge and experience in this ultimate guide to living a more independent, satisfying life.
Readers will find step-by-step, illustrated instructions for every aspect of country living including:
* Finding country land
* Buying, building, and renovating a home
* Developing water sources and systems
* Understanding wiring, plumbing, and heating
* Using alternative heating and energy sources
* Vegetable, flower, and herb gardening
* Traditional cooking skills such as baking bread and making maple syrup
* Preparing and preserving meat, fruits, and vegetables
* Building and maintaining barns, sheds, and outbuildings
* Caring for common farm and ranch animals, and pets
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Storey's Basic Country Skills A Practical Guide to Self-Reliance
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Storey's Basic Country Skills A Practical Guide to Self-Reliance.
Другие новости по теме: