How I Wrote a NaNoWriMo Novel in 6 Days
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 892 MB
eLearning, Business, Communications | Skill level: All level
Speed Writing Your Novel for Creativity, Productivity, and Self-Confidence
Note: The price of this course will go up to $99 on December 1.
Note 2: Are you doing this year's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)? If so, please take this course. I want to help you reach at least 50,000 words. I'll closely monitor the discussion area inside the course. And I'll do whatever I can to help. This includes answering questions and adding extra lessons. If this course helps you, please tell your fellow writers.
Note 3: I'm about to add a section on "Muses and Scenes - Creativity on Demand".
This course will help you prove to yourself that you can succeed in a major challenge such as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). That will skyrocket your self-confidence.
You will learn how to:
quickly write the first draft of a novel
be more creative
be more productive
get motivated and stay that way
overcome writers block
plan a novel
micro-plan a novel if you need to get started right now
keep writing without getting stuck for more than a minute
You will learn from a nine time winner of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and five time Municipal Liaison (local volunteer).
Note: In the NaNoWriMo world, the word "win" means to write at least 50,000 words in November. There are thousands of winners each year.
Enroll in this course to make a positive change in your life experience as well as your writing experience.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a computer with a microphone and a word processor.
- You will need Internet access.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- You will know that you can take on major challenges and succeed
- You will be able to come up with more creative ideas than before.
- You will know how to quickly write the first draft of a novel.
- You will be able to express yourself more clearly in writing and speaking.
- You will feel more comfortable when communicating.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who want to win NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).
- This course is for people who want to improve their communication skills - both written and spoken.
- This course is for people who want to increase their imagination and creativity.
- This course is for people who want to increase their productivity.
- This is not for people who have no desire to improve their creative abilities.
- This course is not for people who don't want to challenge themselves.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо How I Wrote a NaNoWriMo Novel in 6 Days.