CorelDRAW X6 The Official Guide
Gary David Bouton
ISBN: 0071790071 | 2012 | EPUB/PDF | 864 pages | 74+43 MB
The only official guide to CorelDRAW-fully updated throughout to cover all the new features of the latest release
CorelDRAW X The Official Guide is the one-stop tutorial/reference for learning how to create gorgeous graphics for a variety of print and web uses. Veteran graphic designer and author Gary Bouton shows you how to use the new product features, and shows off beautiful graphics and techniques in this Corel-authorized guide. Packed with examples and techniques, this book delivers details no CorelDRAW user can afford to be without!
Ideal for beginners through experts getting started on the new release, the book explains how to install the software, use the illustration and drawing tools, work with text, apply colors, fills, and outlines, apply special effects, and work in 3D.
CorelDRAW X The Official Guide
• Offers hundreds of tips, tricks, and shortcuts that show how to get the most out of product features, not just what the features do
• Includes online access to 30+ video tutorials of hands-on instruction from the author, plus CorelDRAW native files, stock images for tutorials in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, custom typefaces designed by the author, and other useful starter pieces for learning CorelDRAW
• Includes a full-color insert demonstrating results of various filters and effects
• Provides a comprehensive CorelDRAW X reference as well as drawing tips and illustration techniques
• Discusses print and web use and potential issues
• Explains how to use PHOTO-PAINT, Corel's image-editing tool
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать CorelDRAW X6 The Official Guide
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо CorelDRAW X6 The Official Guide.
Другие новости по теме: