London Marco Polo Travel Guide by Marco Polo
English | 2012 | ISBN: 3829706685 | 148 pages | EPUB,PDF | 31+58 MB
Travel with Insider Tips to the exciting and vibrant City of London, a truly must-see destination for any traveller! This guide is perfect for both those visiting from overseas and also Brits that want to find out more about their capital city.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for London and discover its quite remarkable history and how it is now one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as Big Ben, Harrods, Buckingham Palace, Madam Tussauds and Tower Bridge.
- Top Highlights at a glance include the Notting Hill Carnival, The National Gallery and St Pauls Cathedral
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where you can be a barkeeper for a day, learn the trendy Balboa swing step and take part in a beachcombing tour along the Thames.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of London with street index including the world famous Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the English capital city that is home to four world heritage sites " Tower of London, Kew Gardens, Palace of Westminster and Greenwich.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Edinburgh and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what its all about - whether it is climbing the Shard, taking in a red bus ride or taking in Piccadilly Circus.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional London hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal London itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо London Marco Polo Travel Guide.