Michelin Green Guide Normandy by Michelin
English | 2014 | ISBN: 206719397X | 464 pages | EPUB,PDF | 115+63 MB
This eBook of the updated Green Guide Normandy presents top attractions, regional introductions, most interesting towns, shopping hot spots and suggested places to eat and stay for a variety of budgets, allowing travelers to plan their trip carefully or be spontaneous.
Choose one of the many driving tours through rural settings, explore the historic WWII Normandy landing beaches, climb the winding streets of Mont St. Michel, or sip Calvados among the apple orchards.
Michelin's celebrated star-rating system and respected maps make sure you see the best that Normandy has to offer. In this eBook you'll find:
* Full-color photos, and plenty of details travelers look for.
* Section on World War II D-Day landings June 6, 1944, on Normandy's beaches, spotlighting significant sites playing a role during the Invasion.
* Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, from the 3-star picturesque and historic town of Caen to the 2-star pretty port town of Honfleur.
* Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions, Illustrations and floor plans are often included.
* Sidebars throughout the guide on various topics ranging from the extraordinarily detailed Bayeux Tapestry relating William the Conqueror's conquest of England to the D-Day landings on the various Normandy beaches.
* Michelin walking and driving tours with clear directions, to keep you on track. Discover the center of Rouen on foot or drive through the heart of traditional rural Normandy with its pastures, thatched cottages, manor houses and apple orchards.
* Comprehensive illustrated sections on 21st century Normandy, nature, art, architecture, history and culture, all written by experts in their fields.
* Detailed visitor information for attractions, including opening hours, tour times, parking fees, phone and website.
* Michelin area and city maps.
* Suggestions for great places to eat and stay.
Download onto any kind of eReader (tablet or smartphone), and you're set to go. Use the guide to orient yourself at any time with a treasure trove of 80 detailed maps, even if you're offline with no Wi-Fi or 3G connection. With the interactive navigation, it's easy to move within the guide. Click from the index to a point of interest or from a sight description to its location on the map. With one touch, you can even phone an establishment directly from the page or click through to a website for more information. No matter what eReader you use, the Green GuideNormandy eBook gives you the background information for an enriching, rewarding travel adventure.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Michelin Green Guide Normandy!.