The Sales Development Playbook by Trish Bertuzzi
English | 2016 | ISBN: 0692622039 | 262 pages | EPUB,PDF | 2MB
Raise your hand if your company needs more new customers.
I suspect your hand is (figuratively) up. This book is about not just growth, but high-growth, explosive-growth, the kind of growth that weather satellites can see from space.
The success of any business-to-business company is directly linked to how effectively they acquire new pipeline. To skyrocket growth, sales development is the answer.
This book encapsulates author Trish Bertuzzis three decades of practical, hands-on experience. It presents six elements for building new pipeline and accelerating revenue growth with inside sales.
1. Strategy offers a framework for aligning your sales development model with your specific market and buyer's journey.
2. Specialization presents stories of new thinking. You'll learn about segmenting your prospect universe, specializing roles, and how it all comes together.
3. Recruiting offers a roadmap for hiring with urgency. Tactics, compensation, and a bullet-proof hiring process are presented in great detail.
4. Retention goes deep on the stuff that never seems to get enough consideration: engaging, developing, and motivating people.
5. Execution switches gears and presents examples and tactics for onboarding, crafting buyer-based messaging, and designing effective outreach cadence.
6. And, finally, Leadership, gives actionable advice on what it takes to lead sales development today. There's a lot to learn about quota setting, measuring what matters, and acceleration technologies, so those are covered in depth.
As Ken Krogue (President of InsideSales.com) writes in the Foreword, œThis is the playbook for how to succeed today. After reading this book, I know it will help you succeed, help your company grow, and change our industry.
The Sales Development PlaybookThe Sales Development Playbook
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо The Sales Development Playbook.