Edward F. Rossomando, "HPLC in Enzymatic Analysis"
English | 1998 | ISBN: 0471103403 | DJVU | pages: 471 | 6,1 mb
The use of High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) techniques in the study of enzymatic reactions has grown significantly since the publication of the first edition of this highly successful book: the role of enzymes in biological research has expanded; the application of HPLC and enzymes has extended to more disciplines; advances in separation techniques and instrumentation have increased the capability of HPLC; and the discovery of new enzymes has spawned new methods of analysis.
High Performance Liquid Chromatography in Enzymatic Analysis, Second Edition addresses these developments in its coverage of the refinements of HPLC methods and their use in a wide range of laboratory applications. It offers the same practical approach found in the first edition, incorporates a wealth of new information into existing chapters, and adds new chapters to deal with new applications, including capillary electrophoresis, forensic chemistry, microdialysis, and the polymerase chain reaction. Topics include:
* Application of HPLC to the assay of enzymatic activities
* Concepts and principles of HPLC, including the latest technological advances
* Concepts and principles of capillary electrophoresis (CE)
* Strategy for design of an HPLC/CE system for assay of enzyme activity
* Preparation of enzymatic activities from tissues and single cells
* Analysis of enzymatic activities in body fluids, including chromatobiosis
* HPLC for the identification of new enzymatic activities
* Fundamentals of the polymerase chain reaction
* HPLC in forensics
* Survey of enzymatic activities assayed by the HPLC method, including many new categories
* Multienzyme systems, including many new examples
* HPLC in the analysis of contaminated food
"It is the ability of HPLC to accomplish separations completely and rapidly that led to its original application to problems in the life sciences, particularly those related to purification. An analysis of the literature revealed that this technique was used primarily for the purification of small molecules, macromolecules such as peptides and proteins, and more recently, antibodies. This application to purification has all but dominated the use of the method, and there has been a plethora of books, symposia, and conferences on the use of HPLC for these purposes. However, it was only a matter of time before others began to look beyond and to explore the possibilities that result from the capacity to make separations quickly and efficiently." -from the preface to the First Edition
Easy to read and full of practical advice and hundreds of diagrams and examples, High Performance Liquid Chromatography in Enzymatic Analysis, Second Edition is an invaluable resource for students, researchers, and laboratory workers in analytical chemistry and biochemistry, molecular biology and cell biology, and for anyone interested in keeping up with this fast-growing field.
HPLC in Enzymatic AnalysisHPLC in Enzymatic Analysis
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо HPLC in Enzymatic Analysis.