cbtnuggets - JNCIS-ENT (JN0-343) - Layer 2 Security
English | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 1 ch | 2 hrs | 531 MB eLearning | Level: Intermediate
Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist
This CBT Nuggets course is the second of seven courses designed to fully prepare you for the JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) exam. These courses are:
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Layer 2
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Layer 2 Security
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - OSPF
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - IS-IS
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - BGP
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Protocol Independent Routing; Tunnels
- JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - High Availability
This JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Layer 2 course completely prepares you for the following topics:
- Identify the concepts, operation, and benefits of many different Layer 2 security functions
- Identify the concepts, benefits, and operation of Layer 2 firewall filters
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to configure, monitor and troubleshoot Layer 2 security features
NOTE: This course is also valuable for those interested in learning Layer 2 security topics that are using other vendor equipment. Juniper-specific Nuggets are clearly labeled as such.Recommended Experience
- Students interested in taking this certification exam must have passed their JNCIA-Junos certificationRecommended Equipment
- Junosphere or other virtual Juniper training equipment
- Juniper rental rack access
- Juniper lab routers and switchesRelated Certifications
- JNCIS-ENT Enterprise Routing and Switching, SpecialistRelated Job Functions
- Enterprise Network Engineer
- Enterprise Network Administrator
Anthony Sequeira has been a CBT Nuggets trainer since 2012 and holds a variety of Juniper, Cisco, and Microsoft certifications, including CCIE R&S. His JNCIA-Junos course remains one of the top-rated courses in the CBT Nuggets library. Descriptions
1. Course Introduction (4 min)
What will this course cover? Where does it fit? What special features does it offer? Find out here!
2. How to Master this Material (5 min)
We examine a powerful way to master this course material.
3. STP Protections (12 min)
You might not always think about such things, but your STP can be attacked pretty easily and it can have devastating consequences on your network! In this Nugget, we learn how to easily protect against such nastiness.
4. Hands-on Lab: STP Protections (13 min)
Let's have some fun here and practice with the STP Protections at the command line!
5. MAC Limiting and Persistent MAC Learning (8 min)
One aspect of port security is to control MAC addresses being learned in your switched infrastructure. In this Nugget, learn about your options for doing this, and just how powerful it can become!
6. Hands-on Lab: MAC Limiting (8 min)
Let's make sure we can configure and monitor MAC Limiting and Persistent MAC Learning.
7. DHCP Snooping (8 min)
A rogue DHCP server in your network can cause all kinds of problems! In this Nugget, we discuss a critical Layer 2 security mechanism called DHCP Snooping.
8. Hands-on Lab: DHCP Snooping (8 min)
We master the DHCP Snooping configuration and verification.
9. DAI and IP Source Guard (4 min)
The DHCP Snooping Database is a powerful thing! The information it contains can fuel two other great Layer 2 security features that we examine.
10. Hands-on Lab: DAI and IP Source Guard (5 min)
Here we discover just how easy it is to configure DAI and IP Source Guard in our network!
11. Storm Control (3 min)
Want to guard against DoS attacks or some malfunctioning device on your network? Storm Control is for you!
12. Hands-on Lab: Storm Control (5 min)
We examine the various configurations that are possible with Storm Control.
13. Layer 2 Firewall Features (12 min)
How can you turn your switch into a firewall? This is possible with firewall filters. At Layer 2, we can do it using ports, or even VLANs.
14. Hands-on Lab: Layer 2 Firewall Filters (14 min)
Let's make sure we understand how to configure and use the powerful Layer 2 firewall filters!
15. Using Juniper Website Tools (5 min)
There are so many powerful tools we can use free of charge at the Juniper website. This Nugget explores several of them.
16. Using the Junosphere Cloud Lab Tools (8 min)
We demonstrate the use of Junosphere for remote practice.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо cbtnuggets - JNCIS-ENT (JN0-343) - Layer 2 Security.