Coursera - The Science of Meditation, Education and Cognitive Shifts
WEBRip | English | MP4 | 640 x 360 | AVC ~550 kbps | 29.970 fps
AAC | 64.0 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 05:10:55 | 1.34 GBGenre: eLearning Video / Meditation, Buddhism
Clifford Saron is a neuroscientist who specializes in training of attention and emotion regulation. He applies electrophysiological and behavioral methods to study sensory and cognitive processes in humans (including those with autism spectrum disorders) , and he is a leading scholar of the tangible effects of meditation01. Be Holding The Space of the Brain:
- How the Brain Constructs our Experience of the World;
- The Brain as an Interconnected System;
- The Brain as a Representational System;
- Neuroplasticity.02. The Science of Mindfulness against the Background of the Scientific Study of Meditation:
- The Contemporary Context of the Science of Meditation;
- What do People do When they Meditate?
- Mapping the Dimensions of Meditation.03. The Science of Concentration, Relaxation, Focus and Shamatha:
- The Science of Meditation: A Personal Account;
- The Shamatha Project.04. Measuring Meditation:
- Measuring Compassion and Meditation, Part I;
- Measuring Compassion and Meditation, Part II - How to Measure Data when Dealing with Meditation;
- Measuring Compassion and Meditation, Part III - Meditation and EEG.05. The Science of Emotion and Social-Emotional Learning:
- The Science of Emotion;
- Methodology and the Science of Meditation.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Coursera - The Science of Meditation, Education and Cognitive Shifts
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Coursera - The Science of Meditation, Education and Cognitive Shifts.
Другие новости по теме: