Social Research Methods by Nicholas Walliman
English | 9 Jan. 2016 | ISBN: 1473916208, 1473916194 | 264 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 5.88 MB
Nicholas Walliman is the supervisor in your students' pockets, making sure they understand all the essential methods for successfully carrying out a research project and negotiating the challenges and pitfalls.
In this book, he:
· Takes students step-by-step through the research process
· Helps them formulate clear aims and objectives
· Explains all the vocabulary to understand the A - Z of research methods
· Ends each chapter with a reading guide for taking learning further with more resources to help get a deeper understanding of the issues discussed
· Improves research reports with practical advice on presenting findings in great tables, graphs and diagrams
· Opens his office door with reflective questions (and answers)
· Delivers the confidence to get started and get finished!
: The Essentials is the perfect starting point and guide for your students' research project.
My Blog with Updates!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Social Research Methods by Nicholas Walliman
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Social Research Methods by Nicholas Walliman.
Другие новости по теме: