Swift vs. Objective-C: Compared Everything of Both Programming Languages
English | 13 Jun. 2016 | ASIN: B01H1MIG0K | 404 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 3.31 MB
- This book has covered the latest version 2.2 of Swift and the latest version of Objective-C. Using Xcode 7.3.
- For beginners and for dummies, this book is a step-by-step guide to understanding object-oriented programming with Swift and with Objective-C.
- If you are an experienced developer who knows at least one modern programming language well, then this book is designed to teach you how to think and program in two major programming languages of Apple, Swift, and Objective-C.
- You can also use this book as a quick reference guide (like a cheat sheet) for both programming languages.
- Compared each topic with a simple and an illustrated example for each programming language. Do you know how to use playground feature of Swift for Objective-C language? Do you know what is stored, computed property and property observer in Objective-C? This book will answer your questions by comparing each topic of both programming languages of Apple.
I hope you find this book to be a useful and worthy addition to your library. I've had a great time writing it. Hopefully you'll have a great time reading and learning two major programming languages of Apple. I will keep updating this book to make it much simpler and more productive. Thank you for purchasing a copy!
-Amit Chaudhary, 13th June 2016
Chapters Covered in this book:
4. Data Types
6. String and Characters
7. Control Flow
8. Collection Types (Arrays, Sets, and Dictionaries)
18. De-Initializers/ Deallocation
20. Extensions/ Categories
21. Automatic Reference Count
22. Type Casting/ Type Checking
23. Error Handling
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Swift vs. Objective-C Compared Everything of Both Programming Languages
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Swift vs. Objective-C Compared Everything of Both Programming Languages.
Другие новости по теме: