[b]The Washington Manual of Echocardiography[/b] by Ravi Rasalingam and Majesh Makan
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1451113404 | 320 pages | PDF | 47,3 MB
Supervised and edited by faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine, The Washington Manual of Echocardiography provides quick insight into the successful performance and interpretation of echocardiographic images.
Ideal for today's cardiology fellow, this outstanding reference is both sufficiently comprehensive to guide users through training, and accessible enough as a quick consult for general physicians who are interested in echocardiography.
Your keys to excellence in cardiac echo.
• Tips and pearls from cardiologists and sonographers offer guidance on proper set-up, correct transduction technique, and image optimization
• Easy-to-navigate sections address diagnostic markers of valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, and congenital anomalies, as well as applications of trans-esophageal echocardiography
• Abundant high-quality images enhance visual learning and improve diagnostic accuracy
• Succinct yet comprehensive descriptions present critical pieces of information on key areas of echocardiography and Doppler techniques
• Free online companion website with hundreds of echo clips in addition to the full text for you to access anytime, anywhere
[url=][b]MY BLOG HERE!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать The Washington Manual of Echocardiography
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо The Washington Manual of Echocardiography.
Другие новости по теме: