[b]Arsenic: Exposure Sources, Health Risks, and Mechanisms of Toxicity by J. Christopher States[/b]
2015 | ISBN: 111851114X | English | 576 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book illustrates the chemistry, toxicology, and health effects of arsenic using novel modeling techniques, case studies, experimental data, and future perspectives.
* Covers exposure sources, health risks, and mechanisms of one of the most toxic minerals in the world
* Helps readers understand potential health effects of arsenic, using population studies, mammalian and invertebrate models, and pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic models
* Discusses outcomes, epidemiology, real-life examples, and modes of action for arsenic-induced diseases, like lung cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, and immunotoxicity
* Acts as a reference for toxicologists, environmental chemists, and risk assessors and includes up-to-date, novel modeling techniques for scientists
* Includes future perspectives on special topics, like extrapolation from experimental models to human exposures, biomarkers for phenotypic anchoring, and pathology of chronic exposure
Перед тем как скачать Arsenic Exposure Sources, Health Risks, and Mechanisms of Toxicity
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Arsenic Exposure Sources, Health Risks, and Mechanisms of Toxicity.
Другие новости по теме: