[b]Boron Science: New Technologies and Applications by Narayan S. Hosmane[/b]
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1439826625 | 878 pages | PDF | 47,6 MB
Boron has made a significant impact in our lives through its quiet use in fertilizers, fungicides, soaps, detergents, and heat-resistant glassware. addresses the applications of boron in chemistry, industry, medicine, and pharmacology by explaining its role in problems such as catalysis and hydroboration as well as its use in superconductors, materials, magnetic/nonmagnetic nanoparticles, and medical applications including cancer therapy.
Illustrating the practical versatility of boron, the 29 chapters are divided into seven major sections:
* Boron for Living: Medicine
* Boron for Living: Health and Nutrition
* Boron for Living: Radioisotope
* Boron for Living: Boron Neutron Capture Therapy
* Boron for Electronics: Optoelectronics
* Boron for Energy: Energy Storage, Space, and Other Applications
* Boron for Chemistry and Catalysis: Catalysis and Organic Transformations
More than just an updated compilation of progress in the applied science of boron, this book is a tribute to the legions of workers who have spent years conducting groundbreaking studies. The book celebrates these scientists and their protégés, who together transformed boron science into the exciting and growing area it is today.
Перед тем как скачать Boron Science New Technologies and Applications
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Boron Science New Technologies and Applications.
Другие новости по теме: