[b]Cyclopropanes in Organic Synthesis by Oleg G. Kulinkovich[/b]
2015 | ISBN: 1118057430 | English | 432 pages | PDF | 32 MB
This is a practical guidebook about cyclopropanes that thoroughly surveys derivatives and transformations, synthetic methods, and experimental efficiency as a gateway for further research and development in the field.
* Provides comprehensive lists and synthetically-oriented synopses of cyclopropane chemistry review references along with publication data on applications in the syntheses of natural and related biologically active compounds
* Acts as a resource to help readers better understand cyclopropane applications for the efficient realization of synthetically important organic transformations and popular experimental procedures
* Includes new developments and up-to-date information that will lead to original methodologies for complex organic synthesis
* Stresses universality, flexibility, and experimental efficiency of a strategy based on preparing cyclopropane derivatives and performing ring cleavage reactions with inexpensive reagents
* Focuses on the synthetic potential of cyclopropane applications, for example the synthesis of natural compounds and other target-oriented syntheses via cyclopropane intermediaries, as well on their planning by retrosynthetic analysis
Перед тем как скачать Cyclopropanes in Organic Synthesis
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Cyclopropanes in Organic Synthesis.
Другие новости по теме: