[b]Encyclopedia of Global Warming and Climate Change (3 Volume Set) by S. George Philander[/b]
English | 2008-04-22 | ISBN: 1412958784 | 1552 pages | PDF | 38 mb
The Encyclopedia of Global Warming and Climate Change helps readers learn about the astonishingly intricate processes that make ours the only planet known to be habitable. These three volumes include more than 750 articles that explore major topics related to global warming and climate change-ranging geographically from the North Pole to the South Pole, and thematically from social effects to scientific causes.
- Contains a 4-color, 16-page insert that is a comprehensive introduction to the complexities of global warming
- Includes coverage of the science and history of climate change, the polarizing controversies over climate-change theories, the role of societies, the industrial and economic factors, and the sociological aspects of climate change
- Emphasizes the importance of the effects, responsibilities, and ethics of climate change
- Presents contributions from leading scholars and institutional experts in the geosciences
- Serves as a general resource for geography, oceanography, biology, climatology, history, and many other subjects
The Encyclopedia of Global Warming and Climate Change provides a primarily nonscientific resource to understanding the complexities of climate change for academic and public libraries.
Перед тем как скачать Encyclopedia of Global Warming and Climate Change (3 Volume Set)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Encyclopedia of Global Warming and Climate Change (3 Volume Set).
Другие новости по теме: