[b] Peter J. Kertes MD FRCS(C), T. Mark Johnson MD FRCS(C), "Evidence-Based Eye Care, 2nd Edition" [/b]
English | ISBN: 1451176384 | 2014 | 449 pages | PDF | 13 MB
Now in a revised and updated Second Edition, this handy guide to eye care uses evidence from the latest clinical trials to deliver practical advice directly applicable to the challenges of daily ophthalmic practice. Helpful illustrations and tables support the text and improve outcomes.
* Core content summarizes the major clinical trials in ophthalmology that support the current standard of care.
* Practical focus helps readers apply research findings to day-to-day practice.
* Logical organization guides readers from general epidemiology to disease-specific sections.
* Broad scope addresses the full range of ophthalmologic subspecialties-from treatment of corneal defects, glaucoma, and cataracts to management of vitreo-retinal disorders.
NEW in the Second Edition...
* Results from the latest clinical trials let readers put current findings into practice.
* Coverage of new pharmacologic agents broadens therapeutic choices.
* Three new chapters address arterial occlusive disease, non-exudative age-related macular degeneration, and biostatistics.
Перед тем как скачать Evidence-Based Eye Care, 2nd Edition
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Evidence-Based Eye Care, 2nd Edition.
Другие новости по теме: