CBT Nuggets - Database Fundamentals 2016 TUTORiAL | 1.64 GB
Databases and the data they contain are crucial to every business and application out there today, which is why IT professionals with data-oriented skills are in constant demand!
Whether you're looking to pick up basic SQL skills for data analysis or begin your journey to becoming a full-blown database engineer, this course is the starting line as it assumes no prior database or query experience, and will prepare you to delve deeper into the world of database platforms and certifications.
This Database Fundamentals course introduces you to the basics of creating, querying, and administering databases. We cover core database concepts; relational database concepts; querying data using the SQL language; database objects such as tables, views and stored procedures; Microsoft's SQL Server database platform; working in graphical tools such as SQL Server Management Studio; and the basics of administering a database.
"I've always believed the best way to learn anything is to see it happen and try it yourself. My first experience with CBT Nuggets reinforced that belief and I'm both proud and honored to be a part of a company that strives to enrich people's lives with the power of knowledge!"
Garth Schulte began training on Office products about 20 years ago. His love of training led him to branch out to technical VB6 and SQL Server training. One of CBT Nuggets' longest-tenured trainers, he recently worked as a product manager, lead .NET windows programmer and SQL Server architect for one of the top back-end real estate software companies in the country. He is a Google Authorized Trainer.
1. Welcome to Database Fundamentals (9 min)
2. Getting Started with Databases (15 min)
3. The Relational Database (19 min)
4. The SQL Language (26 min)
5. Lab: Creating a Database (7 min)
6. Creating Tables (24 min)
7. Lab: Working with Tables (16 min)
8. Writing Basic Queries (23 min)
9. Enhancing Queries with Conditions (23 min)
10. Modifying Data with Queries (16 min)
11. Lab: Working with SQL (25 min)
12. Normalization (16 min)
13. Keys & Constraints (21 min)
14. Indexes (14 min)
15. Writing Advanced Queries (18 min)
16. Lab: Designing a Database (12 min)
17. Creating Views (11 min)
18. Creating Stored Procedures (17 min)
19. Creating Functions (18 min)
20. Lab: Working with Database Objects (15 min)
21. Security (14 min)
22. Backup & Recovery (16 min)
23. Ongoing Maintenance (15 min)
24. Lab: Administering a Database (12 min)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо CBT Nuggets - Database Fundamentals 2016 TUTORiAL.