Financial Planning & Analysis: Building a Company's Budget
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 27 | 273 MBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the Fundamental Mechanics of Financial Planning and Position Your Career for Success!
Looking to boost your income as a financial analyst?
Willing to acquire valuable skills that will set you aside from the competition?
Youve come to the right place!
Financial Planning & Analysis: Building a Companys Budget from Scratch is our newest course on Udemy. It guides you through the core principles of Financial Planning and helps you to understand how a company prepares its budget. The video lessons touch on several technical topics such as revenue forecasting, cost planning, working capital development, fixed assets roll-forward, and cash flow calculation. Besides that, we will discuss why firms need budgets, which are the financial statements that a company uses to create its budget, what types of budgets are there, which are the main techniques used in financial planning, who is involved in the preparation of a budget, and who is interested in the final numbers that are signed-off in the budget. Specializing in these topics will turn you into a valuable, indispensable member of any companys Finance team.
In this course 365 Careers brings in a guest lecturer - a Finance professional with significant real world experience working for companies like 3M and Coca-Cola. As part of the Financial Planning & Analysis department of these firms, Marian has participated in a complete budgeting exercise on several occasions. He is the right teacher for you because he understands how to explain a rather complicated topic in an easy to comprehend way. He is passionate about teaching and will always be available to answer your questions.
This course shows it all, with no steps skipped. The lessons are easy, time-efficient and well structured. We have used a number of teaching methods! Video lectures, Theory, Real business Examples, Animations, Quiz Questions, Case Studies, a Course Challenge ... you name it!
Why should you learn about FP&A and Budgeting?
· One of the most important activities in Corporate Finance
· A key topic in interviews, especially when hiring people with a few years of experience
· Budgeting is great for networking " you communicate with some of the most important individuals in a company
· Salary. FP&A specialists enjoy a very well-paid career
· Promotions. Financial Planning Analysts acquire valuable technical skills and are well-known throughout the organization, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles
· Growth. Forecasting what will occur in the future is always interesting and full of surprises
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After each major block you have covered, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
- Forecast a companys sales
- Create a budget plan for costs that will support the forecasted level of sales
- Work on a Production Budget
- Calculate a Cash Flow
- Produce an Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you will send us the work that youve done, and we will send back personalized feedback to you. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from the course.
The students who complete the task will participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card lottery with the chance of winning a $10 gift card, rewarding them for their engagement.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses that are out there?
· High quality of production " Full HD video and animations (This isnt a collection of boring lectures!)
· Knowledgeable instructor (experience working for companies like 3M and Coca-Cola)
· Specialized training " the only course that covers this topic on Udemy
· Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything youve learned
· Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this course an interactive experience
· Excellent support: If you dont understand a concept, or you simply want to drop us a line, youll receive an answer within 1 business day
· Dynamic: We dont want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
Bonus prize: Upon completion of 100% of the course, you will receive a bonus gifts
Students of this course who complete 50% of the lessons will receive our student favorite Accounting e-book.
Students of this course who complete 100% of the lessons get full, lifetime access to our five-star rated course œJob Search Success Strategies: Proven Job Hunting Strategies, which normally has a price of $20.
All students who complete the course and send us their solutions for the Course Challenge will:
- Receive personalized feedback
- Receive a gift
- Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!)
Please dont forget that the course comes with Udemys 30-day, unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide a ton of value for you?
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Financial Planning & Analysis Building a Company's Budget.