Linux for Junior Systems Administrators Training Video
2016-06-16 | SKU: 02365 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 7 hours | 1.53 GBInstructor: Mandi Walls
This course is designed for the would be junior level Linux systems administrator. It has nothing to do with desktop computers and pretty graphical user interfaces. Instead, it has everything to do with using the Linux text based command line interface to manage networks of remote servers. This is a practical course covering the core day-to-day tasks of Linux systems administrators.
* Master the key tasks typically performed by Linux systems administrators
* Discover what Linux is and how it's used in remote server management
* Learn to set-up a Linux environment in both Ubuntu and Centos
* Explore the Linux file system and how to run commands and programs
* Understand file manipulation, the VI text editor, and how to manage user groups
* Review the principles of Linux software management and service management
* Learn the basics of networking: tools, configuration, network services, and firewalls
* Understand common security functions and how to conform to security standards
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Linux for Junior Systems Administrators Training Video
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Linux for Junior Systems Administrators Training Video.
Другие новости по теме: