Mind-Bending Math - Riddles and Paradoxes
English | Size: 4.38 GB (4,705,276,229 Bytes)
Great math riddles and paradoxes have a long and illustrious history, serving as both tests and games for intellectual thinkers across the globe. Passed through the halls of academia and examined in-depth by scholars, students, and amateurs alike, these riddles and paradoxes have brought frustration and joy to those seeking intellectual challenges.
in the 24 lectures of Mind-Bending Math: Riddles and Paradoxes, you'll explore the ageless riddles that have plagued even our greatest thinkers in history-confounding the philosophical, mathematical, and scientific minds grappling to solve them. You'll learn how to break down, examine, and solve these famous quandaries.
From Ancient Greek philosophers to noodling through an unusual enigma involving spaghetti, you'll cover a wide range of amazing-and in some cases history-changing-conundrums, such as:
- Zeno's astonishing argument that motion itself is impossible
- The compelling conundrum of infinity, which didn't garner a resolution until the 1900s
- Gödel's strange loop, ascertaining no axiom system would work to prove mathematical theorems
- The Banach-Tarski paradox, proving that one can cut up a ball and reassemble the pieces into two balls, each the same size as the original
- More mind-bending math games that have endured through time, including the Liar's Paradox, the Prisoner's Problem, and the Monty Hall Problem
This mesmerizing course will have you contemplating everything from the enthralling paradox of paradoxes to the potential pitfalls when it comes to buying apples-using basic logic and math principles as the fundamental connector to solve exciting, mind-bending mysteries.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Mind Bending Math Riddles And Paradoxes
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Mind Bending Math Riddles And Paradoxes.
Другие новости по теме: