CGMA - The Art of Color and Light
Mp4 | Video: h264, 78 kb/s 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 119 kb/s | 1GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Art of Color and Light is an exploration in the properties of color and light under a variety of conditions. This is an essential stage in concept art that develops mood and communicates the narrative of the story by means of visual cues.
Week 1: Value: Where visual development fits into the picture of an animation pipeline.
Difference between design and color.
- How visual storytelling enhances narratives.
- Designing a painting using a value structure.
- Ranges of contrast: High contrast, low contrast, show high/low key with different accents.
Week 2: Principles of Color and Light
- Lighting Principles: Key light, fill light, reflected/bounce light, ambient occlusion.
- Shadow Principles: core and cast shadows, contact points.
- What is Local Color?
- Color relationships: How colors interact with one another based on types of light, strengths, and temperatures.
Week 3: Micro and Macro Painting
- Texture painting and Matte Painting: the micro and macro of entertainment
- Micro: The effect of light on different materials, at a close range (Shiny, Matte, Translucent, Subsurface scattering)
- Macro: The effect of light on materials, at a distant range (Use of atmospheric perspective to create emotion)
- Different lighting effects used in cinema and photography to create scale and distance through atmospheric perspective.
Week 4: Designing and composing colors
- Enhancing the impact colors will have through design and composition.
- Design and composition principles: 1. Big/medium/small; 2. Foreground/mid-ground/background; 3. Golden thirds; 4. Scale by comparison; 5. Negative space; 6. Rhythm; 7. Flow; 8. Focal point.
Week 5: Color Harmonies in Time of Day
- Unifying colors for a time of day: 1. General sky color for time of day, night; 2. Color Temperatures (The warms and cools of each color).
- Creating focal point by contrast and color.
Week 6: Color Theory
- Color creates emotion: Generally accepted theories about color and the emotions they produce. Color schemes, How to achieve emotions needed for storytelling.
Week 7: Bringing a Painting to a Finish
- Taking a key to a finish: Taking a simple image and adding complexities.
Week 8: Bringing a Painting to a Finish
- Techniques for finessing and finishing an image.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо The Art of Color and Light.