cbtnuggets - JNCIS-ENT (JN0-343) - IS-IS
English | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr 14 min | 299 MB eLearning | Networking | Level: Intermediate
This course is the fourth of seven courses designed to fully prepare you for the JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) exam. These CBT Nuggets courses are:
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Layer 2
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Layer 2 Security
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - OSPF
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - IS-IS
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - BGP (coming soon!)
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - Protocol Independent Routing; Tunnels (coming soon!)
JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - High Availability (coming soon!)
This JNCIS-ENT(JN0-343) - IS-IS course completely prepares you for the following topics:
- Identify the concepts, operation and functionality of IS-IS
- - Link-state database
- - IS-IS PDUs
- - TLVs
- - Adjacencies and neighbors
- - Levels and areas
- - Designated intermediate system (DIS)
- - Metrics
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot IS-IS
- - Levels, interfaces, and adjacencies
- - Additional basic options
- - Routing policy application
- - Troubleshooting tools
NOTE: This course is also valuable for those interested in learning IS-IS topics that are using other vendor equipment. Juniper-specific Nuggets are clearly labeled as such.
Students interested in taking this certification exam must have passed their JNCIA-Junos certification
- Junosphere or other virtual Juniper training equipment
- Juniper rental rack access
- Juniper lab routers and switches
- JNCIS-ENT Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist
Related Job Functions
- Enterprise Network Engineer
- Enterprise Network Administrator
Anthony Sequeira has been a CBT Nuggets trainer since 2012 and holds a variety of Juniper, Cisco, and Microsoft certifications, including CCIE R&S. His JNCIA-Junos course here at CBT Nuggets remains one of the top-rated courses in the library.
1. Course Introduction (3 min)
This Nugget describes this course for you and details exactly what we'll cover in the following videos.
2. Using your IS-IS Flash Cards (5 min)
There are valuable electronic flash cards that come with this course! This Nugget teaches you how to use them.
3. An Overview of IS-IS (7 min)
IS-IS has a very strange story! Enjoy that story, and an overview of how the protocol does its job.
4. IS-IS Areas (7 min)
IS-IS uses a very flexible area structure. It is kind of like OSPF, but also has some differences! Learn all about it here.
5. IS-IS PDUs (7 min)
IS-IS Protocol Data Units are the lifeblood of IS-IS operations. This Nugget provides valuable details on these PDUs.
6. IS-IS Adjacencies (7 min)
We know that IS-IS devices need to form a neighborship. This is called an adjacency in IS-IS, and this Nugget details this important process.
7. The IS-IS DIS and IS-IS Metrics (8 min)
The Designated Intermediate System (DIS) is kind of like the DR in an OSPF environment. This Nugget details this important device for you. It also discusses routing metrics in IS-IS.
8. Hands-on Lab: Configuring IS-IS (8 min)
In this Hands-on Lab Nugget, we practice configuring IS-IS on a Juniper device in a multi-area environment.
9. Hands-on Lab: Monitoring IS-IS (6 min)
We examine key show commands that enable us to closely monitor IS-IS.
10. Hands-on Lab: Troubleshooting IS-IS (9 min)
Uh oh! There's a problem in our IS-IS configuration and the show commands are not helping. It's time for a trace file to come to the rescue. :
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо cbtnuggets - JNCIS-ENT (JN0-343) - IS-IS.