Introduction to the ESP8266 and the IoT Training Video
2016-08-30 | SKU: 02408 | .MP4, AVC, 2250 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 2.5 hours | 2.33 GB
Instructor: John C Shovic
This course demonstrates how to design, build and deploy WiFI connected IoT devices. It introduces you to a low cost ESP8266 IoT computer, shows you how to configure the ESP8266 using the Arduino IDE (integrated development environment), explains the Grove "no-soldering-required" prototyping system, and leads you through two start-to-finish IoT projects.
Designed for learners with a very basic understanding of programming, electronic components (resistors, switches, etc.), and the interconnection between servers and browsers, this course requires the following IoT hardware and software: Arduino IDE, ESP8266 SDK, the Adafruit Huzzah, an FTDI Cable, and a set of Grove prototyping devices. Each requirement is explained at the beginning of the course.
* Gain a fundamental understanding of the Internet of Things-the IoT
* Build two working IoT prototypes using off the shelf components
* Learn to set up, configure, and program an ESP8266 IoT computer using the Arduino IDE
* Understand how to build an IoT web server
* Practice creating complex IoT devices using the Grove "no-soldering" prototyping system
* Learn to use the IOT messaging protocol (MQTT) with the Raspberry Pi and the Adafruit.io platforms
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Перед тем как скачать Introduction to the ESP8266 and the IoT Training Video
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Introduction to the ESP8266 and the IoT Training Video.
Другие новости по теме: