Networking for People Who Hate Networking Training Video
SKU: 02232 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.75 hours | 461 MB
Instructor: Devora Zack
Much networking advice assumes that you need to be an off the chart extrovert to succeed. Nothing could be further from the truth. In this video workshop, Devora Zack proves that real networking means working with - rather than fighting against - your natural personality.
Zack, an avowed introvert and a successful consultant who speaks to thousands of people every year, shatters stereotypes about people who dislike networking. She then provides an innovative, customized system of networking that leverages your own unique strengths.
This video shows you how to forge meaningful, lasting connections in all kinds of situations, not just formal networking events. With the help of engaging exercises, you'll learn techniques for cultivating your networking "A" game, while remaining true to yourself.
- Understand why both introverts and extroverts possess natural skills for networking
- Gain a "network survival kit" to survive and thrive at networking events
- Discover how the five components of a well-formed goal can help you achieve your networking objectives
- Learn how to make a positive first impression and how to end a conversation gracefully
- Master methods to host a dynamic networking event
- Prepare networking strategies for business trips and conferences
- Apply versatile tools to launch and organize a job search
- Learn the best approaches to following up with contacts
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Networking for People Who Hate Networking Training Video
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Networking for People Who Hate Networking Training Video.
Другие новости по теме: