Psychology of Attraction - Build Strong Social Connections
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 1.2 GB
eLearning, Personal Development, Personal Transfmation | Skill level: All level
Use Psychology f Personal Development and Self-Improvement by Increasing Social Skills and Achieving Goal Success
UPDATE: As a bonus, I've added TWO NEW VIDEOS to expand on and clarify a few points.
If you've ever wanted to have smooth interactions and get people on your side, this is a course f you! Me than 4,000 people have enrolled in my online psychology courses to learn me about the human mind and to achieve success. You can be one of them!
Even if you are already likable, the principles in this course will give you extra tools to me swiftly connect with the people you meet. This isn't just about making friends and finding romance...when people like you, they're me likely to trust what you have to say, help you out, and say "yes" when you ask f a fav. Salespeople, f example, have known f ages that people buy from people they like.
Across me than two hours of video content, we'll exple seven unique principles of attraction. By looking closely at the available evidence, we'll learn me about when and how these principles promote greater liking. Each section covers one principle of attraction, and at the end of each section, I review what we've learned and offer thoughts about applying the infmation.
Through this course, we'll cover...
how surprising changes in your posture and gestures can increase rappt and social connection
why people like you me the me they see you, even if you never say a wd
how something as simple as having similar likes and dislikes powerfully increases liking
how simple compliments can create liking even if they're not at all true
how a simple tap on the shoulder increases your ability to convince another person
...and much me!
The principles in this course rely on scientific research in psychology to give you an in-depth look at statistically reliable tactics shown to increase liking and attraction. Unlike other books and courses, these aren't just assumptions about likability.
Imptantly, I won't just provide you with the scholarly research and leave it at that. At the end of each section, I offer ideas on how to translate the scientific findings into concrete strategies that you can implement right away the next time you're hoping to make a social connection with someone.
As an award-winning psychology instruct, I have experience translating research in the field and presenting it in an engaging, understandable way. My students routinely evaluate my courses highly and comment on the passion I have f social psychology. I hope you can join this group of satisfied students and learn something new about yourself and psychology.
So take this course now and begin to understand the science of attraction and what it can do f you!
What are the requirements?
- This is completely introducty. There's no need to already know about psychological science, and if you do, there will be plenty of new infmation in this course f you.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 41 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Implement scientifically sound principles of attraction to generate greater liking
- Understand research in social psychology and how to apply it
- Use strategies to make interactions go me smoothly
What is the target audience?
- People who want to nudge social interactions to go me smoothly
- People whose jobs entail dealing with others and getting other people on their side
- People who would like to attract me friends and social partners
- People who want to boost their own romantic attractiveness
- People who are interested in psychological science and research on attraction
- Even if you are already very likable, this course is still f you if you want better understand how to help others refine your sense of what makes a person likable
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Psychology Of Attraction Build Strong Social Connections.