Lynda - Unity 5 2D: Advanced UI
Duration: 2h 20m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 357 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
One of the most important aspects of any game is its UI. Your players spend the majority of their time navigating between different game screens, selecting options, and reviewing game progress. This course addresses some ways to build and design the user interface of a game with Unity's new UI system. Here you'll tackle the start screen, game over screen, difficulty window, and virtual keyboard-common components of most popular 2D and 3D games. Unity expert Jesse Freeman helps you design your UI using custom prefabs (reusable UI elements), UI components such as windows and buttons, simple buildup animations, and transitions. He also helps you create a window manager to guide changes and relationships between windows, and extend the window system with a custom Unity editor that lets you standardize window display and navigation throughout your game.
* Creating Unity prefabs: fonts, colors, buttons, and labels
* Adding a title, credits, and buttons to the start screen
* Adding a game over screen
* Creating animated stats for the game over screen
* Transitioning between windows
* Building a keyboard window
* Mouse, keyboard, and controller navigation
* Building a custom Unity editor for managing in-game windows
* Adding a window to select difficulty levelBuy Premium To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Перед тем как скачать Unity 5 2D Advanced UI
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Unity 5 2D Advanced UI.
Другие новости по теме: