Lynda - Google Apps 2016 for Education Essential Training
Size: 305 MB | Duration: 1h 57m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2chGenre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Google Apps for Education is designed to help teachers and students collaborate digitally.
Google Apps for Education is designed to help teachers and students collaborate digitally. Creating, editing, and sharing files in real time helps you connect anywhere, anytime-whether you're running a flipped classroom or all online. While you may already be familiar with products like Gmail, getting the most of the features from all the Google Apps will help you create more engaging learning experiences. In this course, Kat Anderson covers the core apps (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar) as well as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, to create virtual class spaces that allow students instant access to course work, digital places to upload assignments, and tools for grading content. Learn how to create student folders, provide individualized feedback, build quizzes and presentations, book time on your calendar for check-ins and group events, and more.
* Sending large attachments with Gmail
* Filtering email in Gmail
* Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
* Creating student assignment folders
* Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
* Providing feedback in Docs
* Voice typing and translating content
* Collaborating with Google Sheets
* Presenting with Google Slides
* Creating and sharing Google Forms
* Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
* Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Перед тем как скачать Lynda - Google Apps.2016 for Education Essential Training
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Lynda - Google Apps.2016 for Education Essential Training.
Другие новости по теме: