IMSI TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2015 22.1 Build 30.1 (x64) | 770 MB
Premium, Professional 2D/3D CAD Software. TurboCAD Pro Platinum is the top of the line CAD solution for professionals. The speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for 2D/3D drafting, detailing, modeling, rendering, and file sharing is enhanced with advanced tools for greater control and flexibility.
- Advanced Architectural Tools like parametric architectural objects
- Advanced Mechanical Tools including more powerful 3D modeling
- More Powerful Part Tree acts like a selective Undo/Redo
- Advanced Constraint Tools including midpoint and pattern constraints
- Associative Arrays / Pattern Tools to apply and control parametrically
- UV Mapping to create more realistic renders
- Outstanding File Compatibility including new IFC export for BIM
- Faster Drafting and Detailing with new Auto-Shapes, Arrow Tools, Delta Distance and Delta Move Angles, Customizable Text for Dimensioning, and much more.
- Cutting-Edge 3D Modeling with ACIS R24 3D solid modeling engine, new quick pull options, ability to slice any solid with an ACIS surface, drafting object breaks, and more.
- Superior Rendering with Redsdk 3.3 engine, a now universal manager for Redsdk and Lightworks, and major photorealistic enhancements.
- Better UV Mapping with refined methods for defining segments, a new unwrapping tool, a new material wizard, and new proportional editing.
- More Ways to Share Your Work with the latest AutoCAD DXF/DWG file filters, new SketchUp 2013 SKP filters, and new IFC export.
- 64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
- 32-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
- 32-bit version of TurboCAD 20 Pro will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
- Your experience with TurboCAD 21 Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support.
- The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
Home Page -http://www.turbocad.com/Buy a premium to download file with fast speedRapidgator.net