Random Word Generator uses a highly customizable word generating engine using statistics from over 300,000 English words to generate a high percentage of usable words. The engine's configuration can be saved in a "Project" file.
Random Word Generator can extrapolate random words from a given word. For example, some extrapolations of "Internet" are: Internot, Ispernet, Ingernet, Internec, Iphernet. The deviance from the original word can be random or set to a specific value.
The likelihood of a component being used in a random word is fully adjustable. This allows for oddball components like "zz" that don't appear often. This feature greatly improves the percentage of usable words.
Generated words can be subject to certain restrictions, such as:
making the third letter of all words "a"
making all words end in a consonant
making all words six characters long
making all words begin with a certain prefix or suffix
Word components can be prevented from beginning or ending a word. This prevents many unusable words, such as "mpodr", without eliminating legitimate words such as "dromp".Additional Features:
Works with all versions of Windows 10, 8, 2012, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000.
Also generates random French, German, Spanish, and Italian words.
The Gammadyne Spell Checking Module can be used to exclude real or artificial words from being generated. Hence, Random Word Generator can generate a random list of actual English words. On the Options tab, set the Dictionary Mode to "Allow only real words".
Generates lists of English words that match a wildcard filter. For example, the filter "b?a*ty" would produce words such as "beauty", "bratty", and "bearability".
Generates a list of English words given a set of letters.
Finds all anagrams of a given set of letters.
The Anagram Finder tool also doubles as a word unscrambler. Simply enter the letters and check the "Whole anagrams only" box.
Generates random variations of a given word.
The repetition of random words can be prevented. The repetition of components can also be prevented.
A list of random words can be generated to a file.
A prefix and/or suffix can be added to each random word.
Random words can be converted to all lower case, upper case, or title case.
Generated words containing profanity can be automatically discarded.
A minimum and/or maximum length can be imposed on generated words.
For those who prefer a methodical approach, Random Word Generator can generate all possible combinations from a given format.
An additional tool is provided that will generate all possible combinations of a sequence of characters.Whats New in version 21.1:
* Added the Italian.RWG project, which generates random Italian words.
* Added the "w" format code for double vowels. This improves random word suitability, especially for non-English languages.
* Improved the appearance of icons. Changed from 8-bit GIF's to 32-bit PNG's. Many icons have been redesigned.
* Extrapolate: an asterisk character (*) will be replaced with a wholly random word (using the project settings).
* Added the "Alphabetize" option to the Extrapolate To File tool.
* Generate To File: there are now radio buttons to control whether a line-break is inserted between generated words, or a piece of text.
* The Extrapolate To File tool now has a hotkey: Shift+F8.
* The "Generate To File" and "Generate All Possible Combinations" tools no longer share the same Filepath field.
* Default.RWG has been renamed English.RWG.
* Generate Letter Combinations: if Eliminate Duplicates is checked, the reported number of combinations is now correct.
* Generate Letter Combinations: if there are too many possibilities for the Eliminate Duplicates option to function, the dialog will reappear after the error message closes.
* Fixed: the German.rwg project did not have the Eszett character.
* Fixed: a glitch was sometimes apparent at the bottom of a toolbar icon.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Gammadyne Random Word Generator 21.1.