Ansys 16.1 Maxwell Design Toolkit | 145.3 Mb
ANSYS Inc., developer of computer-aided engineering (CAE) software solutions, has introduced a user-friendly Electric Machines Design Toolkit that is completely integrated into Maxwell.
The computation of efficiency maps is critical but can be laborious for the design of a PM motor. The toolkit allows for the computation and display of torque speed curves and efficiency maps for PM machines. It integrates various effects such as skewing, DC/AC winding resistance, end-turn winding inductance, frequency-dependent core loss coefficients, and mechanical loss. Furthermore, an efficiency map computation is compared with measurements for a permanent magnet synchronous machine which includes the complete torque-speed operating region. The validated simulation model allows an investigation into reducing the permanent magnet size where the impact on the efficiency map and machine performance is further quantified, and design changes are simulated to maintain the desired efficiency over the operating range.Included:
- Electrical Machines Design Toolkit R16 and R16.1 (This Toolkit works under Maxwell R16.1, R16 and R15)
New in R16 (2015): Major Enhancements & improvements in the toolkit:
1. Induction machines are added, including torque speed curves, efficiency maps and other performance curves and maps.
2. Speed effect in PM machines. The eddy effect and core loss effect can now affect the calculation of operating points. It used to be post-processing only in previous release.
3. Only a single parametric sweep is needed, so this speeds up the generation of efficiency maps significantly.
4. Several control strategies are added in addition to MTPA. For example, loss minimization strategy, power factor maximization etc.
5. Different voltage control types are added including Space Vector PWM.
6. Large-Scale DSO can be used where a batch solve can be applied.
7. Extracting results for ECE and OPAL-RT use.
8. Custom Core Loss can be used to calculate core loss.
9. Including the effect of skew on torque ripples.
10. Use 'Clean Stop' for the parametric sweep and then re-run.
New in R16.1: Generalization of the toolkit to work under n-phase including torque-speed curved & efficiency maps (R16.1)Fixes of Reported Defects from R15.1-2014.1:
1. A random error occurs during extracting the report results (R16.1)
2. Defect in custom core loss calculation (R16.1)
3. Defect in power factor calculation (R16.1)
4. Defect in delta connection operation (R16.1)
- Maxwell 3D Electronic Transformer Kit (ETK)
The toolkit is built for ANSYS Electromagnetic Suite 16.1 (Maxwell 2015.1). Please use the toolkit with this or any version higher than this.
About ANSYS, Inc.
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations ? no matter their industry ? to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs over 2700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, embedded software, system simulation and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 75 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries.
Version: Maxwell Design Toolkit
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
System Requirements: ANSYS Electromagnetic Suite 16.0-16.1
Size: 145.3 mb
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Ansys.16.1 Maxwell Design Toolkit.