Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.1.0d Update ONLY + Library UPDATE
P2P | 09-08-2015 | 110 MB | MAC & WIN
Spectrasonics has released Omnisphere 2.1 with a streamlined 'Sharing' feature for sharing user sounds and a new Library Publishing capability. Version 2.1 is an update to the company's recent v2 upgrade of its flagship software synth. In May, Omnisphere Version 2.0 was released with vastly expanded new synthesis and creative capabilities for sound design, along with significant user interface innovations, and thousands of new sounds. The new v2.1 update, a free download to Omnisphere version 2 users, includes refined patch and project sharing features for easily exchanging custom sounds between end-users directly or over social media, a Library Publishing feature allowing third-party sound developers to create easily installable sound sets for Omnisphere 2 users, as well as a much improved boot time for the plugin itself.What's NEW:
New Feature Overview
New Sound Sharing and Publishing capabilities in v2.1:
Easily share patches and projects between users, which can include User Audio.
Publish a library of patches and Multis including User Audio, graphics and more.
Share Sounds over social media?.
Faster Boot Time for Omnisphere 2.1:
Opening the plugin inside any DAW on Macintosh or Windows is much speedier?.Detailed Release Notes:
Omnisphere Software 2.1.0d
Includes the following features and fixes:
- Improved GUI popup time
- New "Publish Library" feature
- Improvements to sharing features
- On/Off buttons for Osc modules in Layer Pages
- User Audio Import: unique-ify name rather than overwrite existing sound
- Show "N/A" in Harmonia Zoom osc menus when using sampled source
- Clear all Sound Lock checkmarks when Multi or Patch is Initialized
- Sound Match does not switch to All directory in Mini Browser
- Sample Thinning not recalling properly
- Header graphics can get into confused state
- Plugin hangs loading impulse file in a certain way
- Mini Mod Matrix becomes inoperative in certain situations
- Crackling sound in Bass Feeder Patch
- Ultra Chorus rate change causes unwanted delay in Ableton Live
- Waveshaper "AMP" audio path can cause audio glitches (Windows only)
- Improperly highlighted keys in Stack paneRequirements:
- Macintosh: OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
- Windows: Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 or higher
- VST plugin requires host with support for VST 2.4 or higher
- Audio Unit requires host with support for "Cocoa" based AU pluginsHomepage
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Spectrasonics Omnisphere.2.1.0d Update ONLY + Library UPDATE.