SiSoftware Sandra 2015.08.21.45 SP3 Multilingual
Included Editions: Business, Engineer, Enterprise.
We are pleased to announce the launch of SiSoftware Sandra 2015, the latest version of our award-winning utility, which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks. With the public release of Windows 10 Tech Preview, we have updated Sandra to the latest tools for Windows 10 - but also supporting Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista - but also Server 2015*, 2012/R2 and 2008/R2; however, Windows XP and Server 2003/R2 are no longer supported.
As SiSoftware operates a "just-in-time" release cycle, some features were introduced in Sandra 2014 service packs: in Sandra 2015 they have been updated and enhanced based on all the feedback received.
Here is an in-depth new feature list of Sandra 2015:
Broad Operating System Support:
- Enhanced for Windows 10* / Server 2015* Desktop mode using the latest API.
- New theme for Windows 10* / 8.1 / 8 with high-DPI support (200% 192ppi) 256x256 pixels icons.
- Full support for Windows 8, 7, Vista as well as Server 2012/R2, 2008/R2.
- Updated hardware support for both current and future hardware
Updated Device Performance Certification:
Device Performance Certification validates whether the benchmark result (score) you have obtained upon benchmarking your device is valid (i.e. the device you tested is performing correctly) and how it compares to the scores obtained by other users when testing the same device.
By aggregating the results submitted for each device and performing statistical analysis (e.g. computing mean/average, standard deviation, etc.) we can use statistical tools to work out whether the score is within the expected range (confidence intervals). Based on the variability of scores you can determine whether the performance of your device is consistent or varies significantly from test to test.
14 benchmarks to fully evaluate computer performance:
While each benchmark measures the performance of a specific device (CPU, Memory, (GP)GPU, Storage, etc.), there is a real need for a benchmark to evaluate the overall computer performance: this new benchmark is a weighted average of the individual scores of the existing benchmarks:
- Native CPU Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Multi-Media (SIMD), Financial and Scientific: measures native processing performance using the very latest instruction sets (AVX2, FMA, AVX, SSE2 and future AVX-512F)
- .Net/Java Arithmetic: measures software virtual machine performance (e.g. for .Net WPF/Silverlight/Modern applications)
- Memory and Cache Bandwidth and Latency: measures memory and caches performance
- File System/Storage Bandwidth and I/O: measures storage performance
- GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Arithmetic, Financial, Scientific: measures (GP)GPU/APU processing performance
- GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Memory Bandwidth and Latency: measures (GP)GPU/APU memory performance
Brand new style for Windows 10:
Windows 10* / 8.x have their own style (Modern, ex-Metro) shared with Windows Phone 8.x. Love it or hate it, it is here to stay. We have also provided Windows 7, Vista and XP* users with an updated, modern style.
Key Features of Sandra 2015:
- 6 native architectures support (x86, x64 - Windows; ARM, ARM64, MIPS, MIPS64, x86, x64 - Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel).
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL, CUDA, DirectX Compute Shader, OpenGL Compute*).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 12, DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, OpenGL 3.0+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо SiSoftware Sandra 2015.08.21.45 SP3 Multilingual.