MODIFY MUSIC WITH CAPO:
* Use Capo's "mastering-quality time stretching engine" to speed-up or slow-down songs without affecting pitch or song quality.
* Transpose songs and see the chords adjust automatically.
* Utilize Capo's effects to better hear parts of the song you're trying to learn (mono, graphic equalizer, vocal reduction)PRACTICE WITH CAPO:
* Set regions for looping using Capo's built-in beat detection engine.
* Use Capo's speed adjustment abilities when looping to help you practice a particular part of a song repeatedly until you can play it perfectly.
* Add a metronome to keep you in time during practice, or to count you in before your loops.TRANSCRIBE WITH CAPO:
* Capo's "Chord Intelligence" engine will automatically detect the chords in your song - giving you a head start.
* Easily edit, add or correct any chord detection results that come up short.
* Utilize Capo's Spectrogram to add notes generating tablature of solos or other detailed parts of the song.
* Easily change the notation from guitar to bass, mandolin, ukulele or 5-string bass chords and/or modify the tuning.
* Add a 'virtual capo' at any fret.
* Lefties...we got you covered. Easily flip the display of the chord boxes for easier reading.EXPORT YOUR WORK WITH CAPO:
* Export pitch- and speed-corrected audio for use outside Capo, as well as its chord and note entries for use in scoring or other MIDI-compatible applications.SAVE & SHARE YOUR PROJECTS WITH CAPO:
* Save your pitch and speed settings, as well as your region, chord, and note entries, in self-contained Projects so the next time you want to practice you can pick up where you left off learning.
* Share your Projects using email, AirDrop, Messages, or simply by copying a file to another Mac to collaborate with students or other band members.
* Synchronize projects via iCloud.What's New in Version 3.3.1
* General UI Improvements! We've flattened up the UI for Yosemite while still retaining some visual compatibility with Mavericks
* New "Drag Song Here" window with a nifty loading animation
* We gutted and overhauled the 'Welcome Window' and removed the in-app video playback
* Restored the ability to display the current time in the Heads-Up Display. Click on the current time in the display to switch between bars/beats and time
* Related to the above, you can also "Go to" a specific time by choosing Command > Go To Time... from the main menu. This command is mapped to Command-Shift-G unless something else is already bound to that keystroke
* Improved the metronome sounds using the same samples that were created for iOS. They're now louder and clearer than what we had before
* Changed the piano feedback sound to an acoustic guitar to better match the feedback heard in the iOS version of Capo
* Capo now shows the status of the Music Information Retrieval process in the Heads-Up Display area, so you can see the progress of the waveform, spectrogram, chord detection, etc. processes
* Capo now (finally) reveals its project folder in iCloud Drive
* You may now restore the default key bindings in the Edit Commands window
* The 'Drag Song Here' windows should no longer stick around when documents are loaded
* Fixed some issues with showing/hiding the song settings sidebar
* When a chord with a modified shape is dragged, its shape should now be retained properly
* Eliminated some crashes that could be caused by invalid audio files
* You can now dismiss the chord popover with the escape key, or by pressing return to select the current entry
* The selected 'default instrument' is once again persisted when creating subsequent documents
* Instrument changes are once again opted into undo/redo
* When the search field in the chord popover is 'unfocused', it no longer shows a visual glitch in Yosemite
* Changes to chord shapes can be undone properly now
* Corrected awkward text wrapping in welcome window
* Fixed a crash that occurred when the trial noise began in the audio output
* The effects backgrounds no longer draw inset from the borders
* Improved alignment in the HUD display
* Fixed a bug that caused the chord chooser display layout to mess up when modifying the search string too quickly
* The toolbar buttons no longer repeat when held down
* Fixed the font used in the note overlay in the spectrogram
* Capo no longer plays "stale" audio data after seeking in the song
* Corrected a font rendering issue in the speed/pitch switch
* Made a small improvement to the window resize performance
* The speed callout should no longer "slide in" when it first appears
* Clicking "minimized" regions should no longer cause them to disappear
* Corrected an issue that created audio artifacts when starting playback
* Fixes the top user-submitted crashes. Thanks for your submissions!Compatibility:
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processorHome Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Capo 3.3.1 (Mac OSX).