Simon is very versatile. It can be used to monitor your own website and servers, track posts and new comments on your or friends' blogs, check for web mail, get notifications of updates to favorite news and entertainment websites, keep an eye on auctions, and many other uses.
Single window design: Fast and easy to access everything.
Organize items into groups: Arrange by server, type etc.
Filters to detect changes: Tests can use multiple filters to examine the interesting parts of the service output.
Notifiers to alert you: Tests can use multiple notifiers to inform you of changes, failures & recoveries.
Reorder filters & notifiers: Easily rearrange the order.
Web (HTTP) service: Check a website for changes or failures.
DNS service: Query a domain name server.
Email service: Check that you can send, receive, or both.
RSS service: Read RSS feeds.
FTP service: Look at a file on an FTP server.
Ping service: Ping any server to check responsiveness.
Application service: Ensure an application is present, and/or running.
Drive Status service: Checks the drive capacity threshold, S.M.A.R.T. status, and more.
FTP Directory Listing service: Watch a directory listing on an FTP server.
IMAP, POP & SMTP Mail services: Make sure mail servers are available.
Mount service: Mount a local, AFP, or SMB volume.
MySQL service: Connect to a local or remote MySQL database.
SNMP Status service: Checks the status of a SNMP-connected device.
System Error Log service: Look for text in today's system log.
SSH service: Converse with a remote secure shell session.
TCP Port Scanner service: Checks the status of all TCP ports.
Plus other services: Including NTP, SMB, Screenshot, and more.
Customize services: Add your own (e.g. via scripts), or edit existing.
Block filters: Filter service output; detect changes.
Context filters: Output some context around the filter's output text.
Find filters: Find using simple or regular expression matching.
Format filters: Reformat the output text.
Input filters: Echoes the input.
Number filters: Detect if a number changed by a specified amount.
Override filters: Change the result status.
Customize filters: Add your own (e.g. via scripts), or edit existing.
Action notifiers: Bounce the Dock icon, activate Simon, display in your web browser, and other actions.
APC Masterswitch notifier: Toggle an outlet on an APC Masterswitch device.
Calendar notifier: Add events or tasks to Apple Calendar.
Email notifier: Send an email message.
Growl notifier: Display a Growl notification.
Launch notifier: Start or switch to an application.
Mount notifier: Mount or dismount a local, AFP or SMB volume.
MySQL notifier: Add an entry to a database to log an event.
SMS notifier: Send a SMS text message.
Sound notifier: Play a sound.
Speech notifier: Simon talks to you.
Twitter notifier: Send updates or direct messages via Twitter.
Web notifier: Get or post to a web page.
Customize notifiers: Add your own (e.g. via scripts), or edit existing.
Save HTML reports: Save reports to disk using customizable templates.
Upload HTML reports: Upload reports to remote web servers.
Preview page source: Preview websites or see the page source.
Preview filter output: Also see the output of each filter.
Setup Assistant: Quickly add Web (HTTP) tests from browser bookmarks.
Share menu: Share info about selected items.
System menu: See Simon's status at a glance.
Hide in the Dock: Make Simon a background app.
Password protect: Require a password to access Simon.
Detect internet connection: Optionally go into an offline state when no internet connection.Top New Features
- Redesigned to use a convenient single-window layout.
- Support for organizing tests etc into groups.
- Optionally hide Simon from the Dock.
- Password protect access to Simon.
- Reorder filters and notifiers in a test.
- New email service to check sending, receiving or both.
- New RSS service.
- New context filters to include extra text around a change.
- See each filter's output in the preview.
- Share menu.
- Migration from the old App Store editions.
- Attractive new app and window icons.
- New service plan subscription option.
- Plus many more improvements and fixes.Version 4.1:
Redesigned Web feature
* The Web (HTTP) editor has been significantly redesigned, to use a list of pages including Parameters, Headers, Cookies and Other. Clicking on one shows the corresponding page.
* The Method pop-up menu is now on the Parameters page, since it indicates how the parameters are sent.
* The Username and Password fields are now on the Other page; they are only useful if you connect to a server that has an authentication challenge (as displayed in a web browser via a sheet; not the same as a in-page form-based login).
* Both the test and notifier editions of the Web feature received these changes.
* Updated the web helper to 64-bit.
Web feature support for custom headers
* The new Headers list enables you to add custom headers to send with the request, e.g. Accept, User-Agent, etc.
* Note that sending a request via Post will set the Content-Type and Content-Length headers, overriding any you may add.
* Also for both tests and notifiers.
* Now does Post requests via the more compact application/x-www-form-urlencoded content type, instead of multipart/form-data.
Support for dynamic web content
Various improvements and fixes
* If the When pop-up menu for a test filter is changed to None, the filter plugin controls are now removed, as expected.
* Changed the (-) button to set the When pop-up menu to None for the last filter or notifier in the test.
* Fixed an issue where the Preview source wouldn't finish loading if the Preview is displayed on launch of the app.
* When adding a new test with the Preview displayed, now displays a message saying that there's no location, instead of making the test a failure immediately.
* Changed the display of status icons in the Tests list to support the Use simple status icons preference option (that uses just green & red instead of fading colors over time).
* Moved the Delete menu item from the File menu to the Edit menu, to match the placement in most other apps.
* Fixed enabling and disabling of menu and toolbar items depending on the selected list items.
* Fixed a very vexing code signing issue with the Growl framework.
* Updated a few pages in the help book.
Added a crash reporter
* Simon now uses the third-party Fabric Crashlytics framework to automatically capture crash reports. Previously it would attempt to ignore crashes, so it might crash a little more than before, but hopefully not. Automatically aggregating crash reports will enable faster fixing any that occur.
* If a crash occurs, Simon will now display an assistant window on next launch to ask for information about the crash, which may help trace the cause. There are also optional fields for your name and email address, in case there are any questions.
* Added Chinese localization, thanks to WeiOSX. Anyone familiar with Chinese, please provide feedback on this work (any issues or improvements).
* Removed Japanese localization, as it has not been updated for a while. If anyone experienced with Japanese localization would like to take over this, please get in touch.
* Updated the German and French localizations in some of the plugins (where they hadn't been used before).
* Integrated a German translation into the help book. System requirements:
Minimum OS required: OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)Language:
English, German, French and JapaneseHome Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Dejal Simon 4.1 Multilingual (Mac OSX).