Audjoo Helix 2014.12.13 |MacOSX | 6 MB
Helix is a unique synthesizer-plugin with a sonic clarity beyond the competition. Soaring leads, solid basses, glimmering pads... Helix does it all. It will sometimes generate noise, and will go out of tune occasionally. Helix will load in any DAW that supports VST or AU plugins, 32-bit or 64-bit.
To use Helix you need a host program capable of loading VST or Audio Unit (AU) plugins. These plug-in formats are supported by all leading DAWs.
Cubase, Sonar, Nuendo, Reaper, Ableton Live, Logic, Renoise, FL Studio are all examples of compatible hosts.
Helix works with both 32bit and 64bit hosts.
4 stereo oscillators per voice
- Innovative Wave-Shaping-Morphing
- Digital Noise (sample and hold)
- Analog Pulse / Analog Dual-Saw
- Rompler (sfz compatible)
3 innovative stereo filters per voice
- Ladder Emulation
- Ring-Mod / Amp-Mod / Phase-Modulation
- String-model (the incoming signal is the exciter)
- Delay-Line with Audio-Rate modulation
3 stereo distortion stages per voice
- Multiple Shapes of Soft-Clipping
8 ADSR envelope generators per voice
4 LFOs per voice (plus 2 global)
24 voices of polyphony
3 Modes of portamento sliding
Master Stereo effects:
- chorus / flanger / mod.delay
- Equalizer ( Lo-shelf, peak and Hi-shelf)
- Limiter (with Parallel-Mode)
Home Page -http://www.audjoo.com/h/Helix.htmBuy a premium to download file with fast speedRapidgator.net