CST Studio Suite 2015 SP4 Update | 257.9 mb
Computer Simulation Technology AG (CST) has released an update (SP4) for 2015 version of its flagship electromagnetic simulation software CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of tools for designing, simulating and optimizing electromagnetic systems, and is used in leading technology and engineering companies around the world. The three pillars of CST's products are accuracy, speed and usability.
CST STUDIO SUITE is used by engineers and researchers working across the electromagnetic spectrum to model systems and optimize designs. Its tightly-integrated solvers cover a broad range of frequencies and geometrical scales, and are complemented by more specialized technology for applications such as PCBs, cables, thermal analysis, and charged particle devices.
As devices become more compact and more connected, the old distinctions between different fields of engineering break down. Increasingly, even a single design task can involve multiple simulation disciplines. With CST STUDIO SUITE 2015, the links between the different simulation domains have been tightened and new tools have been added to allow users to go beyond what can be done with electromagnetic field simulation alone.
Synthesis and design tools supplement simulation by making it possible to generate initial designs quickly and accurately. To help antenna engineers get the most out of simulation, CST has recently added Filter Designer 2D, and is introducing the new Phased Array Wizard. These new tools complement the antenna synthesis capability of Antenna Magus and speed up the whole EM design process
The solvers themselves are now also more powerful and more flexible. The frequency domain solver has had several performance improvements to boost its power and versatility, making it much easier to simulate extremely large and complex multiport models such as multi-pin connectors or densely populated antenna arrays. The introduction of nearfield sources to the frequency domain solver and the asymptotic solver mean that these solvers can now be linked more easily to simulations using other solver types.
Users working at the limits of current computing technology will also benefit from the new high-performance computing features in CST STUDIO SUITE 2015. The ability to access high-performance storage on computer clusters makes the simulation of very large models, which can generate many gigabytes of field data, much more efficient, and the new Intel Xeon Phi co-processor is supported, increasing the range of hardware acceleration options for users.
General / Environment
- Corrected naming during fast model update for transformations with a new target component.
- Improved performance of the object properties dialog box for large models.
- Improved port deembedding orientation for certain cases.
- ADS import now reads the boundary conditions and the bounding box add space value correctly and creates discrete ports if possible.
- Fixed rare issues with corrupted CST files when stored on a shared drive in the network.
- Improved robustness of the writing of the data directory
- Improved mechanism for aborting a parameter sweep or an optimizer run.
- Support for using parameters from parts of Solidworks assemblies in the '3D CAD Parametric' import.
- Corrected 'Copy View' feature during remote desktop sessions.
- Added mesh view option to show wire nodes.
Hexahedral (Hex) Mesh
- Fixed metal connectivity for special geometric cases.
- Improved time step by changing the matrix calculation topology default.
- Fixed metal fillup of edges for special geometric cases.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - General
- Added possibility to export S-Parameters from field sources via TOUCHSTONE. New Feature!
- Fixed SAM model assembly containing coated and thin panel materials.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver (TLM Mesh)
- Solver no longer fails on Linux when an excitation signal is imported from a CSV file.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Projects created with version 2014 or earlier, that contains parameter sweeps over a scan angle of a unit cell, will no longer use the new scan angle sweep.
- Combining frequency domain solver field probe results with an AC task will no longer generate a 1D result storage error message.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Integral Equation Solver
- Fixed error in calculation of acceleration token in case of MPI.
- Automatically add nearfield source excitation in special nearfield source workflow.
- Show residual plots for field source excitations.
CST CABLE STUDIO
- Avoid double scaling when loading cables from cable library in cases where there is a discrepancy with the units.
- Fixed selection of signals when changing the cable type in the 2D TL solver.
- Fixed early abort of transient simulation task.
- Avoid long simulation times after NASTRAN import which contains small gaps.
CST PCB STUDIO
- Differential selection now picks the correct component when a table containing multiple components is sorted by Net.
- Eye diagram value no longer changes when switching selected pins.
- Improved Ibis dialog box with regards to incorrect initial pin parasitics and handling of multi-selection.
- Enable highlighting of die stack components.
- Fixed licensing issue of EDA import.
- Avoid memory overflow due to missing circle deviation.
- Fixed stability issue of IR-Drop solver.
- PI Solver
- Fixed internal condition violation.
- Improved treatment of corner case during trace processing.
- Added option for exporting S-Parameters as touchstone file.
- SITD Solver
- Use half TTotal for pulse width of PRBS.
- Use an inverter spice block for differential signals.
- Rule 'Net Coupling': Fixed so that the switching of parameter 'Differential Pair Coupling' has no effect.
- Improved the rule 'Critical Nets Crossing Split Reference Plane'
CST DESIGN STUDIO
- Proper update of the parameter name cache for the generation of a run ID when a parameter is renamed.
- S-Parameter results of mesh adapted runs are now correctly imported into the global CST DS cache
- Fixed remaining Wuerth device library circuit elements containing huge node numbers.
- Simulation project results from CST PCBS simulation projects are also shown in the master project.
Result Templates / VBA / Macros / External Data Access
- The template 'Field statistics template sampled' now also supports tetrahedral meshes.
- ResultReaderDLL now also works with relative path.
- New export of E and H fields to SPARK3D v1.6.1, now as post processing step for FD-TET and Eigenmode-TET based fields. (Macros > Solver > F-Solver > Export Fields to SPARK3D) New Feature!
Founded in 1992, CST offers the market's widest range of 3D electromagnetic field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives. CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of high-performance software for the simulation of electromagnetic fields in all frequency bands, and also sells and supports complementary third-party products. Its success is based on combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledgeable support staff. CST's customers are market leaders in industries as diverse as telecommunications, defense, automotive, electronics and healthcare. Today, the company enjoys a leading position in the high-frequency 3D EM simulation market and employs 240 sales, development, and support personnel around the world.
CST STUDIO SUITE is the culmination of many years of research and development into the most accurate and efficient computational solutions for electromagnetic designs. From static to optical, and from the nanoscale to the electrically large, CST STUDIO SUITE includes tools for the design, simulation and optimization of a wide range of devices. Analysis is not limited to pure EM, but can also include thermal and mechanical effects and circuit simulation. CST STUDIO SUITE can offer considerable product to market advantages such as shorter development cycles, virtual prototyping before physical trials, and optimization instead of experimentation.Name
: CST StudioVersion
: Suite 2015 SP4 UpdateInterface
: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8System Requirements
: CST Studio Suite 2015Size
: 257.9 mb
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо CST Studio Suite 2015.SP4 Update.