NextLimit RealFlow 2014 Build 8.1.1.0179 (Mac OS X)
RealFlow is a fluid and dynamics simulator for the 3D industry
unique fluids and body dynamics software package which allows you to
simulate anything from a single drop of water to a massive wave crashing
across a beach.
- Industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software.
- Fast and easy to use
- Compatible with ALL major 3D platforms
- The definitive fluid simulation software for over 15 years
- Award winning (including the Technical Achievement Award granted by The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences)
with sister product the RealFlow RenderKit, is a unique fluids and body
dynamics software package which allows you to simulate anything from a
single drop of water to a massive tsunami crashing across a beach,
sweeping debris in its wake.
RealFlow remains the definitive tool
for the creation of flawlessly realistic simulations, and has been used
to produce some of the most ground breaking visual effects ever seen,
in movies like Avatar, District 9, 2012, GI Joe, and The Curious Case of
Benjamin Button, as well as commercials, TV programs, and game
Version 2014 (8.1.1.0179): (See text inside the archive.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 and up.
- CPU 64-bit Intel.
- 4 GB RAM minimum. 8 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended.
- 1 GB available hard disk space for installation.Buy a premium to download file with fast speedRapidgator.net