Encyclopaedia Britannica v2015 Ultimate Edition | 3.96 GB
The Encyclopaedia Britannica 2015 Ultimate DVD offers you more than ever, including extensive new and revised articles to put you at the forefront of recent advances so you can spend less time searching and more time learning. Written by 4,300 expert contributors the Encyclopdia Britannica 2015 Ultimate DVD is an invaluable resource for all the family, and as it's from Britannica you know it is information you can trust! For 2015 our three-age specific, easy to use learning areas have all been updated with a wealth of new information.
- 86,900+ Encyclopdia Britannica Articles
- 18.900+ Student Encyclopedia Articles
-3,800+ Childrens Encyclopedia Articles
- 14,800+ NEW! Book of the Year Articles
-Collegiate Dictionary Entries & Definitions
- Collegiate Thesaurus Entries
- Britannica Biographies: Great Minds, Heroes and Villains, World Leaders
- Britannica Classics
- A-Z QuickSearch
- World Data Profiles
- 17,500+ Images, Videos, Audio Clips & Animations
1. Encyclopaedia Britannica Library
Advanced-level content for secondary school, university students and adults. A vast array of detailed articles written by notable experts. Contains both short and book-length articles on a huge range of subjects.
2. Britannica Student Library
Intermediate-level content for students aged 10-14. Provides interactive study guides, exercises, activities and useful tips to encourage confident learning and accurate research.
3. Britannica Children's Library
Introductory-level content for young pupils aged 6-10. Shorter articles with fun and easy learning tools for primary school children. Helps to build confidence and improves skills learned at school.Buy a premium to download file with fast speedRapidgator.net